What we do
Vardon Legal Food & Beverage is our dedicated, specialist food and beverage practice, supporting clients from all sectors of the food and beverage industry (be they producers, manufacturers, distributors or packers).
Our experience stems from many years supporting major national and international food and beverage clients.
Our key services include:
- Copyright, trade mark, and trade secret protection and enforcement
- Sponsorship, licensing, and branding agreements
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Marketing collateral review (all media, including communications and industry codes)
- Promotions (national, international, end-to-end)
- Complaints, disputes, recall and risk management
- Competition and consumer law advice and training
- Product labelling compliance (including expert advice on the FSANZ Code, country of origin, measurement, and more)
- Employment, outsourcing, and procurement advice
- Property and plant & equipment sale, leasing, and hire (including PPSA advice)
- Liquor licensing and regulatory compliance
- Leasing (including retail leasing)